The new Digital Skills Hub will provide the opportunity to increase the skills of the regional work force through supporting Industry links leading to greater breadth and increase in work experience placement opportunities. It will deliver:
- Deliver T-Levels, Apprenticeships and Kickstart job placements to skill-up local
- people as Loughborough moves into a more digitally focussed future.
- Target unemployed and semi-skilled adults to support them in to employment.
- Equip the next generation with the skills and knowledge to improve social mobility, human capital and economic success.
- Provide support to businesses post-COVID-19.
Reduce the need for local people to travel to access skills therefore contributing to our commitment to clean growth and carbon reductions in Loughborough
Loughborough Town Deal grant: £2.6 million